Creating Digital Products
Creating the various elements of a digital product can be very simple.
My Princess Ballerinas lesson plan subscription materials are all PDF files. My courses are typically a combination of simple videos, audio recordings, and PDF files. In the case of my video-based choreography membership, Dance on Demand, all of my content is recorded on an iPhone!
I set up my phone on a tripod in the back of the studio. I record myself teaching each dance routine with counts. Then I create a second video in which I demonstrate the routine with the music playing. I trim the videos on my phone and directly load them into my membership area – all right from my phone! I create six to eight new dance routines a month for hundreds of my Dance on Demand members using this very simple, and low-tech, process.
The beauty of it is that I create it once and sell it over and over!
Simple digital products can take on many shapes including:
• PDF files like e-books and guides.
• Printable PDF files like my Princess Ballerinas coloring pages and award certificates.
• Printable tools like checklists, affirmation signs, or workbooks.
• Audio trainings, courses, or guided meditations.
• Video trainings, courses, and instructional videos.
• Live virtual experiences including webinars or Zoom classes, meetings, and workshops.
Once you’re clear on the solution or gift you want to share with others (more on that in a future post), think of what format would be a simple way to package it up and send via email or shared link.
P.S. If you want help planning out your virtual business, don't forget to grab the FREE "Shine Online Virtual Business Planner" to help with organizing your vision and ideas. Get it here.
iva Concierge Program. Apply now to see if the program is a good fit for you.